Hello,
I migrated a few days ago from cloud to downloaded version of Jira, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
Right now I am creating a Confluence page where I want to link the results of filter. I created a filter on JIRA and I got its ID. If I execute the filter in Jira, it gives back some issues. When I try to set up the JIRA macro in confluence, the output is "No issues found".
This filter is visible to Everyone.
The search string is correct, in fact if I switch to a different (non existing) id, I get a different output message ("The JIRA server didn't understand your search query...").
Also, in the dropdown list on the right side of the search text, I have to values: one is "JIRA", which suppose is the link the running JIRA instance; the other is "JIRA ( myoldhostedurl.atlassian.net...) and if I select it, of course I get a 500 error.
If I paste the filter URL directly in the Confluence page, the result is still an empty list of issues. Where could be my problem?