In the customer portal customers should be able to raise a request and choose to either raise it private or share with their organization.Sometimes a customer (external) wants to share a request on creation with their organization and sometimes they want to keep it private. How do I configure this so that the customer always has these options?
Hello @Martijn Claassen
Thank you for reaching out.
In order to allow your customers to choose to share their tickets with their organizations or keep it private, you must configure this option in the customer permissions of your Service desk project. These would be the exact steps:
1 - navigate to your project > Project Settings > Customer Permissions
2 - In the section "Who can customers share requests with?", select the option:
Other customers in their organization. This option only allows them to search for customers in their organization.
P.S: The steps above applied to projects using the Classic Template. Let us know in case you are using a Next-gen project or you are looking for other kind of setting.
Hi Petter,I have followed your steps and the customer can manage to share the request after is being sent. I am wondering if you can help me to add the options while the customer is filling out the request. I am using a next-gen project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.