Where only the creator can view and edit the space and those he/she share it with?
Amanda,
Yes. All users can do this by selecting the option to do so from the menu under their user name. I can't remember what this is called now.
When they select that, they can chose to make the space public or private.
If they chose private, then no one but them can see the space. If they want to let people see the space, they can change the privacy settings whenever they want to.
Cheers.
Mick,
Are you saying when I create a new Space, I should select "Visible only to me"?
Thanks,
Amanda
Yes Amanda. I can't remember the rest of the options, but essentially that's it. it can be changed later if you like. Cheers.
Hi Mick,
If I created a private space and want to revert back to public space, is this possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.