The license will expire in a few days. How can I temporarily renew it? Thanks
What do you mean by Temporarily here? Your Atlassian Licenses are maintained here (https://my.atlassian.com/product).
Ok cool, thank you. But how can I get a Quote/Invoice summary of all JIRA products that we have?
Log into your my.Atlassian account and look at the list of licences and invoices, the options are there in the menu on the top bar.
There are only two options, "New Evaluation License " and " New SourceTree License"
I need it as a document to be able to download
No, there are options across the top of the site for Licences, Orders, Downloads and so-on, and on the page you are on is the Licence page, which lists all your existing licences. (See orders for the invoices)
If you don't have any, then you're not using the account that bought the licences (or created the evaluation licences).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.