Hi,
I'm setting up a Service Desk Project for a client and using the demo project to test this out. my problem: I can't seem to be able to restrict the users that are automatically added as "Customers" (I have several clients in the project and don't want them to see each others' portals). I'm using the default permission scheme that comes with the demo project.
I and trying to follow these proposed resolutions, but with no luck:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/how-to-restrict-customers-access-to-specific-projects-only-in-jira-service-desk-cloud-815566896.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-do-I-restrict-a-customer-to-one-project-in-the-portal/qaq-p/1025598
My setup:
For some reason the list of customers includes all my jira users:
Hi @Elsa Sousa,
Can you check your permission scheme to see who has the "Browse project" permission? Based on the behavior you described, it seems that the Jira users are gaining access to the project via the "Browse Project" permission. Since they have access to the project and are not agents of the said project, they would be listed in the customer list as customers.
You can check your project's permission by going in your project settings > Permissions:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hi! Thank you for the help, it seems the issue was related to this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.