Hello,
I've created a form with several criteria. For each criteria, I have a dropdown list where the user can select 3 levels: low, medium, high.
In parallel, I've created a response table with a graph related to this table.
Everything works correctly but I'd like to draw a graph, that could be interactive if the user change something in his evaluation.
In the responses table configuration, the checkboxes are ticked for the following parameters:
Single Submission: Allow only a single submission to this form (per user)
Submission Override: If single submission is enabled, allow users to override their previous submission on resubmitting the form
In my case, I want that the user can submit several times the form but not to store all his submission in the response table.
If someone could help me to find a solution (also by using others macros), it will be very useful for me.
Fred