Hi,
On Jira v8.0, how do I accomplish the following workflow with constraints ?
Issue types: Task, Subtask, Bug
I want my project's users to be able to link issues such that:
- An issue can only be linked to other issues of different type. So for example, a Bug cannot be linked to another Bug, but it can be linked to one or more Subtasks and Tasks.
- A Subtask will always be linked to at least one Task. So at creation or update, it should stay linked to at least one Task.
Issue states: Open, InReview, Done
I have very typical state transitions:
Send: Open -> InReview
Accept: InReview -> Done
Reject: InReview -> Open
ReOpen: Done -> Open
I also have constraints for these transitions:
- All transitions can be made with an explanatory description or comment.
- An issue can be Accept'ed if all is satisfied:
a) it is made by someone other than original assignee
b) it is not a Subtask linked to a Bug which is not Done
c) it is not a Task linked to a Bug or Subtask which is not Done
So can you help me design this workflow?
Thanks a lot..