Can someone explain how to add content to the footer from the Sidebar, Header, Footer section of the Confluence configuration (Space Tools/Look and Feel)? I want to add a Copyright block as a footer so it appears on ALL pages within the space. Help.
Hi @Mireille Gennaro
Assuming you are Confluence Administrator do the following:
Result:
-Mike
@Mike Bowen - I've tried this several times, I've even applied markup text but to no avail. Yes, I am administrator but there is nothing I do that gets the footer content to display. I tested it on the sidebar - works perfectly -- but for some reason, neither Header nor Footer seem to work. Please help.
@Mike Bowen do you have any more insight?
How about a screenshot of your Header and Footer sections. Blank out anything you don't want us to see. Sometimes an image helps put things into context.
Also bear in mind I am on Confluence Cloud, you appear to be on Confluence Server, there might be extra settings that I am unaware of.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.