Hi,
I have the following question.
I there a way to prefill a label field with values without creating a dummy ticket with all the values inside? Is there also a way to decline all other values?
best regards,
Stephan
Hi @Stephan_Mallmann
In Project Setting, under Request Types, under Request Form if you add a labels field and hide it, you will be asked to fill in the labels with a preset value(s). Here you can define a hidden label or multiple hidden labels.
Now if the customer selects the Request Type and fills in the form and clicks send, a ticket will be created with a predefined labels.
If every Request Type had this hidden labels field with a pre-defined value, then there are other labels, however when the ticket is in the Jira Service Desk Queue there is nothing stopping an agent adding or removing your labels, unless you have removed the labels field from your tickets screen.
-Mike
Hi Mike,
excuse me but I think you misunderstood me.
In Jira Service Desk Agent - Ticket Creation Mask I need the values, not in customer portal.
If I have a Ticket where I add some values. That values are proposed if I type some characters in a new ticket (same label field). I don't want a "fake ticket" just for the proposed selection.
Thank you a lot for the answer.
Best regards,
Can you give me an example of what you mean?
Mike
Hi @Mike Bowen
thank you for staying in contact with me.
I hope the screenshot helps you to understand my issue.After clicking on the "edit issue" button I can edit the label field.
The issue you see in the screenshot display some suggestions which are just there because I used them in another issue "The dummy Issue"
I want forbit the adding of "new" labels and want that the user just select one of the suggested labels. And I want get rid of the dummy issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.