I am trying to add Original Estimate field in the Create Issue screen.
I do not see it in default screen to add. How do we make it visible?
Look for "time tracking" rather than "original estimate" in the list of fields to add to the screen - try that instead. (The estimate and time tracking fields are actually all one field, displayed differently)
Does Legacy Mode make a difference?
Is there one screen that defaults for all Create Issue?
I do not see a default screen for create issue
Depends on how you've set it all up.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+a+Screen+with+an+Issue+Operation
(I'm not sure what you mean by legacy mode - there's a couple of things it might refer to, but they're minor and have nothing to do with screens, just the way some data is handled)
Answered by Nic
Done
Mark his answer as correct then
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.