We're looking to mark certain tickets as confidential, so only certain team members can see this specific ticket and work on it. Any ideas?
Have a look at "issue security schemes" - these allow you to select a "level" for an issue, and only the people named in that level can see it.
Hi @Ivan Torres-Candelaria @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
I want something similar.. but I don´t know if issue security schemes works for me.
I have 3 requests types: A, B, C and 2 services desk team. (Teresa and Laurel)
Teresa has HR role and Laurel has a Dev Role.
I want Teresa can see every ticket = every request type.
However, I don´t want Laurel to see every ticket, I want Laurel see just tickets about request type A so Laurel can answer Dev tickets.
Is it possible?
Thanks
Thanks, was finally able to configure it. Didn't love it, but it works! I wish that if the users that opened the ticket can still view it, it's terrible that once opened they can't see it.
I tend to include "reporter" in the security scheme, so that no matter what the level is set to, the person who reported it can see it.
Hi @Brian Litwak ,
Like Nic explained above, using issue level security you can create an issue level called Dev and Teresa can apply it when necesary, so Laurel can only see the tickets that she has to.
The issue level security is like another field in the ticket, must be added into the screens!
Thanks!
Hi @Ivan Torres-Candelaria @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I succcessfully implemented it!
I created it with 1 security level and I want to add more security levels so I added them in the security level scheme, they appear in my help desk but they don´t appear in my request types.
Can you help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.