Our wiki consists of various topics. Each topic has a header, a screen shot of the dialog, and a table that explains the options in the screen shot. When I export the space into a PDF file, the heading appears on one page, and then then the screen shot appears on the second page.
Example of page 1:
Heading 1
Screen shot
Heading 1
Page 2:
Screen shot
Heading 1
Page 3:
Screen shot
In RoboHelp, I was able to keep topic headings with the screen shot. This was similar to using "Keep with next" section breaks in MS Word. If the screen shot did not fit on the first page, the heading 1 would appear on the second page with the screen shot.
I found some information in the wiki user reference documentation that shows how to edit the PDF style sheet and create a page break after each topic. This does not solve the issue. I am left with topic headings that appear on a page by itself.
- .pagetitle
- {
- page-break-before: always;
- }
I could possibly change the page top/bottom margins, but I don't think that will work. Basically, I want to keep the heading so that it appears on the next page with the screen shot.
Are there any suggestions on how I would be able to use "Keep with next" like I would in MS Word?