I have just experienced this same problem on
Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Problem also occurs Incognito.
I can access this via Firefox and Find Apps page loads properly
Hello Chris,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I tested on my local site using the same version of Google Chrome and the page loads fine.
Are there any extensions on your browser? Would it be possible to disable in order to test?
Also, please open the developer tools while accessing the Apps' page to check if it shows any additional information.
As this issue is happening only on Chrome, there is something on the browser that is preventing the page to load.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Disabling extensions makes no difference, a few errors and warnings in dev console.
These are the errors.
Thanks for checking, Chris.
I found some tickets related to this error, but nothing specific to the Apps' page.
Can you please clear the browser cache and cookies?
As it's happening only on Chrome, it would be good to reset the browser to the defaults.
I'm having this problem as well. Not just in Chrome but also in Firefox. I believe it fails due to security settings around blocking 3rd party cookies. When I disabled that in FF, it started working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.