Hi All,
My issue started happening two days ago. I have the following JQL,
project in (of, par) AND team in (27, 25, 7) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Team is a field used in Portfolio that we use in Jira to help narrow down our JQL search to specific teams for our boards. This used to work without issue.
If i filter our JQL to just look at the projects I can see all subtasks. But if i make a quick filter and activate that on the board the subtasks will disappear.
As of 2 days ago it seems that something has broke. Our subtasks are no longer displaying in this JQL unless you go into the story / task and update the status of the subtask. After you do this and rerun your JQL the subtask will show up.
Whats weird is that if I clear browser cache / cookies then the subtasks will stop displaying on boards and in the JQL results.
Does anyone know whats going on here and how we could fix this?