In the confluence filter we need to add the team ID, can some one guide on how I can find this.
Hi Guys, I found that if you try to add the team name in JQL filter query then it automatically gets conveyed to Team ID.
Follow the steps (I am using Chrome):
Be carful of the outcome as if you have multiple teams with portion of the name will bring the first oucome.
Example:
Expected outcome is Team = 3 but the actual result Team = 1
You saved my life! Been trying to find this for ages now!
Truly a lifesaver!Thanks for this, Ferenc.
Go to Advanced JQL search.
type "Team[Team]" =
after you hit the '=' symbol and hit the space-bar and autocomplete list will pop up.Select the team you want to see the ID of which will give you the ID number.Also, this shows the Shared Teams ID's.
Best and quickest way to find the ID.. thanks!!
HI All -
All I can see if the full uiid --> 39098b0b-d0b2-4bfc-be8b-84bdfcb9b667-7689.
Is this the Team Id?
Thanks!
last 4 digits i.e. 7689 is the Team ID
All my team ids are full uiids --> 39098b0b-d0b2-4bfc-be8b-84bdfcb9b667-7689
This doesn't seem to be working for automation for auto populate though.
Can you try running this JQL:
issuetype = User Story AND Team = 7689
This should return the user stories that belong to your team.
Hi @Nilesh Joshi , Newly created Teams have quite different ID, without the last part. It seems to be working only for old Teams that have been created before Team field changes. I am right?Regards.
yes in newly created teams we see that you can use the same full uid and that works.
Database table AO_82B313_TEAM will have all teams, both shared and private. First field will be their IDs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.