This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Browsing a Project's Labels
Labels no longer are displayed in the project to be allowed to be edited or viewed. The link in the help is no longer relevant.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-user-s-guide/browsing-a-project/browsing-a-project-s-labels
when selecting a project it does not show the labels link on the left side bar.
It's still valid for 6.1. Changed in later versions, I'd take a look at the docs for the later versions.
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] I've searched through documentation for versions 6.2-6.4 and cannot locate any information regarding how or where to edit a projects existing labels.
You wouldn't happen to know if/where I might locate said information, would you? Im open to get assistance from any persons who are able to help.
Labels don't belong to projects, they go on issues. So the only real native way to "edit a project's labels" is to filter for "project = X", display the labels in the result and work through changing the ones you need to change.I think there are some add-ons that might help you in the marketplace, but I've not looked recently.
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Thanks for the info. I figured that the "Labels" page per project was no longer an option. Thanks for the tip. It sounds like the most straight forward workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.