Hello,
I have created a testcases,
all required fields and setup done but while creating issue it shows summary error.
Please find attachment.
Also i set default issue type as 'Testcases' still it shows 'Bug' as a default while creating issue.
You will need to amend the "create" screen for the issue type, adding "summary" to it, so that one can be added during creation.
You cannot have a Jira issue without a summary (your test cases are a type of issue)
Hello Nic Brough,
Thank You for your Reply,
But I already added "Summary", still it was same error.
then i try to check by removing it but still same issue.
i give proper value to this field.
No, you have not. You have added "summary 100" to the screen.
You need to add "summary" to it, not an arbitrary custom field.
Thank you so much.
I just set summary back, And issue resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.