Can anyone please elaborate little bit more about the features available on Customer Portal for Jira Align?
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua, can you be more specific, please? Are your referring to the Customer Portal for Jira Service Desk? To the best of my knowledge, Jira Align does not have a Customer Portal feature...unless you are referring to the Help Center/Knowledge Base located here:
https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Are you referring to this Customer Portal for Jira Service Desk?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Customer-Portal-customization-JSD/qaq-p/1157679
@Shawn Kessler let me rewatch the webinar and get back to you. I am fairly new to Jira Align but very familiar with JSD.
Thank you for getting back to me!
@Tinker Fadoua or perhaps you are referring to the Ideation module, which is sometimes referred to as the Ideation Portal, where customers can enter enhancement requests?
https://agilecrafthelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002754474-10X-iZone-Ideation
We even use this portal ourselves on the Jira Align team--users vote on enhancements, and our Product Management team manages all feature requests directly from this portal. Here is a quick 1-minute video explaining the process:https://vimeo.com/304680804
I think that’s what it was, however I still want to watch the webinar.
I want to know what customers can do because we are looking for a specific feature for our own customers as Atlassian Partner
Thanks @Shawn Kessler
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.