After an upgrade from Confluence 6.15.4 to version 7.2.1, one user's personal space is longer accessible (won't render). I brought up a backup for the Confluence 6.15.4 and verified the user's personal space was working on that version... but it didn't seem right though. Meaning that a space should have the "Space Tools" menu at the lower left hand corner and this user's personal space did not. What I found was that if I change the theme of the personal space from "Documentation Theme" to "Global Look and Feel" the personal space in question seems right and has the "Space Tools" menu as expected on Confluence 6.15.4. Is there an issue with the "Documentation Theme" upgrading to 7.2.1?
Since the user's personal space won't render on Confluence 7.2.1, I can't try the switch in theme on the new version. I attempt to access this URL
http://confluence-hostname-here/confluence/spaces/choosetheme.action?key=~username
and that fails with message "Error occurred during template rendering. Contact your administrator for assistance."
I also tried to delete the space with the same result with:
http://confluence-hostname-here/confluence/spaces/removespace.action?key=~username
I was able to save off the contents of the personal space from version 6.15.4, so removing the space and recreating is an option on 7.2.1. How can I remove the personal space so it can be recreated? Or is there a way to change the theme in another way? Maybe through a DB query?
BTW, access this url:
https://confluence-hostname-here/confluence/spaces/viewspace.action?key=~username
produces a blank screen and no error on the screen.
Regards,
Greg