I have a request type that has a group associated with it and I need to add additional users to the group but I can't find anywhere in JIRA or JIRA Service Desk to update the group tied to the Request Type. Please help.
Hello @Tim Hailey you should have site admin permissions to manage groups within Jira. It should appear to you on the system tab from the administrator view. If you are using active directory as well then maybe it's something that needs to be done outside Jira
The JSD portal does not appear to use jira groups at all and I checked the AD groups, as well, and I don't see any groups that match the groups in the 'request types' in the JSD portal. Does anyone know where these 'request type' groups are defined and can be modified?
Hi @Tim Hailey looks like I missunderstood your question. I was thinking on user groups.
The following link should allow you to answer your question
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/organize-request-types-into-groups/
Thanks for the answer but this does not address editing group members in groups tied to request types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.