I am trying to setup a new service in JIRA Admin and apparently com.onresolve.jira.groovy.GroovyService class cannot be found. I updated to the latest Scriptrunner version.
Ok so I found out the real "issue " here. Starting from Scriptrunner v5.6.10, they moved their implementation from using Services to Script Jobs.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/releases/release-notes-5.6.html#_5_6_10.
I checked and it's right.
Have you tried a minor downgrade version of scriptrunner as well? I have had this happen before with an addon, I tried one of two versions below the latest supported release and it worked.
What version are you suggesting? And any reliable way of doing so without losing all of our inline scripts? @Dan
Perhaps Version 5.6.12 for Scriptrunner? In regards to losing inline scripts I honestly couldn't tell you (usually add-on customization stays) - Are you running an on-premise jira instance? I would say snapshot it before trying if it isn't cloud.
Hey @Dan thanks for the recommendation. I tried it but it didn't work(downgrade and install the package manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.