Hello together,
I have the following situation:
Two service desk projects (let's call them A and
.
"Customers" create tickets in project A via the portal. Service Desk Members of project A then have the possibility to clone them into project B. This is done by using the Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) plugin (via workflow transition). For that the Service Desk Members of project A need the rights to create tickets in project B and therefore have the Developer role in project B (if they don't have the developer role the creation of tickets in project B fails).
The problem now is that they can add and read internal comments of project B (which they should not be able to).
I am now looking for a solution to let them only create "external" comments and not read internal comments but I am not sure how to achive this.
Is there a role which lets them create tickets but not add internal comments?
Or is there any other good solution for this?
Thanks a lot
Johannes