Hi there,
I am trying to update the description field using a script within project automation.
I have the script which process the description line by line and make the changes if the conditions apply but I can't "save" the changes.
I am trying issue.setDescription(output) where output is the result of the process and contains the amended content of the original description.
I tried to run the script in the Console where I didn't get any error message, but the actual update of the ticket didn't happen. The same script gave me "Cannot find matching method" error in the automation code console.
Can anyone help me out what am I doing wrong and what's the difference between the 2 console window?
I have a similar script which is working via behaviour but in this case the request is coming in email, so I guess behaviour is not an option, or am I wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
PS: Jira 8.3.3 & Service Desk 4.3.3 with Automation for Jira 7.0.0 & Adaptavist Scriptrunner for JIRA 5.6.8.1-jira8