Hi
I have Bitbucket server running on an AWS ubuntu instance. I have my local repo on my Windows laptop and I sync with a local VirtualBox ubuntu VM. I can push and pull from the command line on ubuntu. I am very at home on Linux so I have no issue with remotes, upstream and ssh keys.
However, I have no idea how to push/pull on the Windows command line.
PS C:\> git branch -vv
* feature 34cd7bc [origin/feature: ahead 4] more git aliases
master 2e87266 [origin/master: ahead 1] config file updates
I am not logged onto Windows as the same user that I use on ubuntu that has access to bitbucket server. How do I tell git on windows to connect as a specific user and tell it which private key to use? I have loaded the private keys in pageant.
I have tried (note. ip address redacted)
PS C:\> git push ssh://git@ec2-xx-xx-xxx-xxx.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com:7999/~git/project1.git
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Anyone?
Thanks