The workflow had three status's and I changed it to 6 but I cannot view the board with the list of jobs.
Hello @Rachel
Have you checked if you have mapped the new workflow statuses to your board? Check your board configuration and it should solve your issue. If you have any issues finding where you need to go to change this you can follow this link!
I hope that this answer solves your issue!
Best regards,
Alexander
Have you (re)mapped the columns on the board so they include your 6 status?
Thank you, I have managed to get the status's up on the board. They didn't show as I had more than one transition in the workflow chart. I need to rename 3 of them now but can't figure out how to do that?
Thank you. I have the 6 status's showing now but cant change the names of them?
Do you know how to do that?
You have to be an admin to rename status
I am admin, don't use this very often. A member of staff wiped everything so I had to create a new workflow. Its now visible but I cant seem to change the name of the status's.
Go to your workflow and edit it. While in edit mode follow these steps:
Remember, if you change the status name it will also be renamed for every other workflow using that same status. So be careful if it is being used somewhere else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.