Hi,
Over the last few days, I have been trying to write a program to retrieve issue data from Jira using the Jira REST Java Client. One thing that has proved unexpectedly difficult is even getting to base one, a program that can connect to a Jira instance, as all the recommendations, that I have found, regarding which versions of the JRJC and fugue to use lead to assorted exceptions being thrown when trying to establish the connection.
The only JRJC version that worked for me was 2.0.0-m25 (for which there is no need to declare a dependency on fugue in my pom.xml).
This post suggested that fugue 4.7.2 was the appropriate version to use with JRJC 5.1.x and using this version fixed an earlier exception that I had run into (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/atlassian/fugue/Suppliers). However, now I am getting a new exception:
Exception in thread "httpclient-io:thread-1" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.http.util.Asserts.check(ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.execute(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:313)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.conn.PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager.execute(PoolingNHttpClientConnectionManager.java:221)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.CloseableHttpAsyncClientBase$1.run(CloseableHttpAsyncClientBase.java:64)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
ERROR: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.http.util.Asserts.check(ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Is there a compatibility matrix somewhere for JRJC and fugue?
Thanks,
James