Did Atlassian remove the Table editing toolbar, or am I just missing where it is?How do we copy & paste table rows and columns now? Or merge cells?
Hi @Jeff Johnson ! I'm not sure what deployment you have (e.g. server, cloud, DC) but if cloud, the table options are visible once you click inside the table and click this small arrow in a cell.
If you select two cells and click the small arrow again, you'll notice merge cells is available now.
Let me know if this helps!
Yes - that works to merge cells.How do I copy and paste a row, or a column?
@Jeff Johnson The way that I do that is insert an empty row/column and then select the row/column copy + paste using keyboard shortcuts into the empty row/column.
I just remembered about this page as well that you might find useful: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html#ConfluenceEditingImprovements-Tables
Ooof - manually selecting the whole row, then copying and pasting via the keyboard?WHY did Atlassian remove the feature where you could, with two mouse clicks, copy & paste an entire row or column?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.