We are testing people's data database by connecting it to JIRA Servicedesk via script runner resources.
We would like to display the following people data into custom fields like:
| DB column(s) | JIRA field |
| first_name & last_name(in different columns) | Full name |
| personrole | Role |
| securitypin | Security Pin |
| address,city,county,zip(in different columns) | Address |
| phone | Phone # |
| email | Email |
I would like to retrieve the information as well as update the information if needed or delete it if needed.
I have checked the documentation for resources and found very limited to null information on the update and delete
For retrieving, I can add select personrole FROM userdeatils; to scripted field called Role. but how to update/delete the record using script runner resources? Not just the role but all records including address
Also, would like to search for data from field and populate it.
Like search for the name and populate in the name field
Any help/advice is much appreciated.
Thanks