Anonymous means AD user who is not JIRA user. Is there any way to resolve this issue.
Try to tune permission scheme, hamely create issue permission.
like Zverev said, tune the permission scheme, you can find help here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-allow-anonymous-issue-creation-and-prevent-anonymous-viewing-of-issues-779160846.html
and here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-749383405.html#Creatingissuesandcommentsfromemail-handytipsHandytipswithmailhandlers
Regards
You mean only permission scheme is require.I dont think so.because JIRA doesn't give any functionality for creation of tickets by non-JIRA user via mail
To allow JIRA to handle email messages sent from people without a JIRA user account:
I followed this steps, but still getting problem.I am trying to send mail from a user account who is not present in JIRA user list. but I wanted to create JIRA issue from that user mail ID who is not present in JIRA User list.I already change the permission to any user to create an issue.
but, still I am getting error.
Is it possible to do without using any custom mail handler or without using any third party plugin
setting a "Default Reporter" in the mailhander didnt work too?
I will explain you in short what I did,
1) One gmail server : abc@gmail.com
2) One JIRA account with same mail ID
3) I configure it for one user and set default reporter : abc@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after that
I send a mail from pqr@gmail.com(Non JIRA User) to abc@gmail.com
error:
JIRA issue not created
pqr@gmail.com don't have permission to create issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.