Dear Tech Team,
Can you please add timeline for Story in Roadmap of "Next-Gen"?
I've added the time range as below for stories under the Epic, but the timeline cannot be shown on the Roadmap.
Hello @john_lu
I'm afraid the time line bars are only available for epics.
You can see an epics progress underneath it's title tho, which is supposed to be enough information.
Cheers,
Andrej
Hi @john_lu
It's not an available option right now - but, you can raise it as a suggestion!
I can't find a suggestion for this yet so raise one under this issue in the suggestions website - JSWCLOUD-17392.
Ste
I've no authority to create subtask under the JSWCLOUD-17392.
Fill-in the form and submit, will get below pop-up:
"User 'xxx' doesn't have the 'Assign Issues' permission"
that's definitely not user-friendly idea to show only the timeline bars for epics, hardly roll out a plan with clear time management down to specific task.
You're logged in to that environment also?
Agreed, it makes no sense not to be able to see the timeline for the story's... what a huge gap to miss..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.