Hello.
I would like to create a simple inventory for my Jira Servicedesk. Basically, we have a IT storage room with computers, monitors, switches ect, and I would like to be able to track what we have, how much of various units, and preferably link the items to a issue. Like if we get a issue in Jira for a new user, I would like to be able to link the equipment they need to the issue, and then have the storage auto-adjust to show that this gear is no longer available. We have a asset management system that unfortunately is very poor at showing whats available but we are using this for linking gear to people and normal asset management, so what I want in Jira is purely for storage monitoring.
Anyone have any experience with setting something like this upp? Any plugins that would cover my needs here? Ive tried Assets and Inventory Plugin for Jira by Snapbyte, but I couldn't find a way to make it make changes to the storage automatically.
In advance, thank you.