Whether you are a super user, administrator, consultant, or work for a solution partner you will find certain terms cropping up that need clarification.
Share what terms you find yourself clarifying and I'll add some of my own.
----------
"Our infrastructure team says we need to move to Cloud"
- This is a fun one where I usually need a whiteboard to explain the difference between the platforms and products Atlassian offers. Cloud hosting =/= SaaS.
----------
"Enterprise Releases means security fixes are available longer, right?"
- This is a common misconception. ALL supported versions of Atlassian products get security patches for their 2-year support window. The advantage of Enterprise Releases means critical bug fixes will be made available alongside the latest point release version. Supported versions that are not Enterprise Releases or the latest release only get security fixes.
----------
I'm sure I will think of more and add them soon.