Hi. I have a problem.
I am trying to back-up & restore R4J Issues on JIRA system. What I want is that all contents including Image in Issues can be exported & Imported using R4J Excel template. Because Image also is a type of Attachment, it have to be export & Import based on filename.
However, there is one problem. On JIRA File system, attachments are stored as indexing not filename. I've Concluded that tracing the filename from a Index it is rather consumptive action.
So, I am Considering another Methods. One of them is "Download Attachments" which is JIRA Add-on. I Guess it is possible to back up & restore using that add-on based filename. I am wondering whether I can get my aim If Separate back up & restoration on JIRA system is executed using that add-on.
I seriously concerned about that. I would appreciate if you give me feedback or suggestions.