Hi! I have a problem with Jira character encoding. I have a Groovy code which is used to execute POST request to my server app (Express.js) and recieved data has question mark symbols instead of cyrrillic characters.

This is what characters look like from Jira:

Groovy code:
import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder;
import static groovyx.net.http.ContentType.*;
import groovyx.net.http.ContentType;
import static groovyx.net.http.Method.*;
def http = new HTTPBuilder('myhost.com')
http.request( POST ) {
uri.path = '/'
requestContentType = ContentType.JSON
body = [title: issue.get("summary"), desc: issue.get("description")]
log.info(body.title)
response.success = { resp ->
log.info( "POST response status: "+resp.statusLine+"}")
}
}
Server app code (Express.js)
app.post('/',(req,res) => {
res.send('test');
console.log('post in');
//console.dir(req.charset);
console.dir(req.body);
}Database character encoding is UTF8 and chartype is Russian_Russia.1251

Jira character encoding is "Cp1252" and I dont know how to change this. If somebody could explaing how to do this it would be great.
Also I asked this question couple of weeks before and I've been told that problem is on my server app side https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Character-encoding-with-HTTPBuilder/qaq-p/1250738
But on the same Jira server I'm using Insight Automation tool to post data to Confluence server and those characters also are corrupted

Jira and Confluence databases use same config (as described above)