Hi all... Where can i configure proxy on linux for working atlassian-marketplace via proxy.
Hi @Ucell IT
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I understand you are asking how to configure a proxy on Linux, but it is not clear what you are trying to do and I am not sure I understand the atlassian-marketplace part.
Could you kindly provide more details on what you are trying you achieve?
Cheers,Dario
Hi Atlassian team
Dear Dario,
Let’s first i have try to describe the situation.
After the transition to the atlassian-marketplace manage-apps section to add another app, there is a severe hovering and an attempt to download content begins. This continues for several minutes. After an unsuccessful attempt, it let go, but when you select another section in the atlassian-marketplace, everything starts over again.I have Internet access configured through a proxy. Here is the question, maybe here I need to configure Internet access through a proxy for atlassian-marketplace? If so, can you tell me how to do this?
Hi @Ucell IT ,
I am still not sure I have a correct understanding of what you are trying to do.
Are you trying to add a new app to the marketplace (as explained in Creating a Marketplace listing - Submit your app for approval) or to install a new app into your Jira or Confluence instance, or anything else?
Can you please attach a screenshot?
Hi Dario
The problem is occurred when I am trying to install a new app into my Confluence instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.