Just upgraded today from 3.13 to 4.4 and my redirect is now broken...if anyone else with a similar setup has some advice I would really appreciate it. This same config was working fine with 3.13...
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName jira.MYDOMAIN.org ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /jira/ ProxyPass /jira/ http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/ ProxyPassReverse /jira/ http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/ ProxyPass / http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa ProxyPassReverse / http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa</VirtualHost>
Overview is Apache instance running on a seperate server using http-vhosts. DNS alias pointing jira.MYDOMAIN.org to IP address of Apache host server. Basically pointing jira.MYDOMAIN.org to SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira. It ends up turing the URL into this...
Let me know if you need any other info...this is quickly becoming a big problem...
Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Fixed with the help of a coworker (aka Apache Ninja)
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName http://jira.MYDOMAIN.org ProxyRequests Off ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /jira/ ProxyPass /jira http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira ProxyPassReverse /jira http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira ProxyPass /index.html http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa ProxyPassReverse /index.html http://SERVER.MYDOMAIN.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa</VirtualHost>
Either way thank you for all of the help!
I have tried backing it off to the point of seeing the errors relating to base URL vs requested URL...but what I am reporting is happening before the login even completes. I cannot figure out why the redirect is adding the extra context path to the end of the URL. I am sure there is some tie in here with the warnings about 4.0 and up. and what I am seeing...I just dont understand what that might be.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.