It happens to be that I don't see "Reports" button under Backlog in my Jira Software. Please advice how to add the icon/option to create reports.
Hi @ruslan_babajanov
Next-Gen projects toggle all their features on or off - to toggle on reporting you'll need to be a Project Admin - and then:
You'll now have the reports icon. Please note that you'll need sprints to see most reports - the only one available on Kanban right now is the Cumulative Flow Diagram.
Ste
Thank you!
Hi @Ste Wright
Just got a chance to go through the Q & A in this thread. I am facing the same trouble , couldn't find reports section to generate burndown charts/ see active sprints/ change or assign project roles in Jira free version. Let me elaborate .
I m using Jira free account version as part of my preparation for getting familiar with Scrum /Agile projects.
I am completely beginner and there are a few projects that I've added on my own and some are part of my training under one of content providers. I am unable to access the features like :i) Reports// burndown chart/ velocityii) Release Version/ tagging an epic on my accountiii) Assigning / Changing roles of team members on projects (like who is a QA / who is a Scrum Master/ Developer etc.)
which are very crucial as part of my training and practice to get more familiar on agile projects. May I please request if you help on how to access these features. Your co-operation is highly appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.