I'm looking at buying Atlassian Access for Jira Core & Jira Service Desk.
The F.A.Q (https://www.atlassian.com/software/access/pricing) states the following:-
- Do I have to pay for my portal-only customers on Jira Service Desk?
- You will only be billed for the unique users that are licensed on Jira Service Desk (ie. agents only). Users who only create requests via the Jira Service Desk portal aren't licensed so you won't get charged for them. Find more details in our pricing and licensing documentation.
- Do users signing up for free accounts count towards my Access bill?
- Yes. If a user signs up for the free versions of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core, or Confluence cloud on a domain governed by Atlassian Access they will be included as a billable user under their Atlassian Access subscription.
I'm alittle confused - what is considered a free user account? Can I disable 'portal users' from signing up to a "free user account"?
I have approximately 1000 users on Office 365 (Azure AD) who will use the customer portal to report/track issues; and only have 10 service desk agents, and 15 jira core agents.
Will I need Atlassian Access for all the 1000 users?