I have installed Kanban Gantt for Jira from Mr. Addon. I have not been able to get the gantt to show on the board. They have reached out to me on my other posting i made in reference to Gantt topic, but nothing yet in the past few hours. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/How-to-mix-Kanban-and-GANTT/td-p/808464#M10304
I thought I would ask if anyone been successful in installing, if so, any pointers. I followed the online instructions and when I click the JGantt plugin, nothing happens. It does not move off my Kanban Board or anything. I did ensure the appropriate fields were on the card layout. I am using the system dates, Due Date and Created date, I am not using custom fields. I tried custom fields before and the issue I had before was an error that the plug in was disabled, so I re-baselined my Jira and tried installing fresh, only to still hit a wall. Thanks for any suggestions.