Hi would like to know if there is a way to migrate test cases from Test rail to JIRA directly. Currently we are using Zephyr add on for JIRA so we are exporting the test cases in excel and then importing it to JIRA using Zephyr Add on.
Hi @Shreya Parekh did you get any further with this? We are trying to do the same and are actively looking for a tool to save manual effort.
Can we use same process as mentioned for Satndalone Zephyr https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZE61/pages/975175696/Zephyr+Testrail+Project+Migration to migrate test cases from TestRail to Zephyr for JIRA
I am having same problem here. When I was using Xray it work perfectly fine but now am using TestRail and Xray has been decommission but could not locate my written test cases in TestRail when I create issue.
I will appreciate it if anyone can be of help asap, please.
I've created a script which could migrate all test cases from TR to ZP with attachments:https://github.com/skazalasobaka/TestRail-to-Zephyr-Scale-Migration You could ping me via email if the help needed with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.