Hello there,
We have been using your Slack official plugin since the very beginning, but we have discovered a strange bug that affects some of the last issues.
We have a project, like many others, with a specific alert notification (specifying issue type and transition status). The alerts have been notified correctly until mid December, but the more strange behavior is that there is one correct notification in the middle of seven fails.
I have already tried to investigate the logs with the debugging mode suggested in one of your documentation, but I cannot find the problem.
Moreover, if I trigger the rule again, it seems that it notify correctly for all the issues that have already worked before, and does not work for the seven issues that has already failed. It seems something related to the specific issue instead of the project settings, but these issues have not changed since ages.
I attach you a couple of screenshots that I hope will help you during the investigation.
Environment:
Jira version v7.11.1 (we will refactor the server this spring, switching to the new LTS).
Jira Server for Slack v2.0.6
Logs:
As you can see from the logs, PROD2019-153 properly triggers the notification while PROD2019-173 does not.
The main difference I see is this message at 2020-01-15 16:25:21,844 "Finding Configurations for event [ISSUE_TRANSITIONED] : 1". While in the other case the transition seems not to be detected.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Best regards,
Alessandro Tondo