How to export morethan 1000 issues in JIRA ondemand
You can't - it's locked down to prevent you from overloading your system.
You can ask Atlassian for a full backup with everything in it, but that can take time and they won't do it frequently.
You might be a lot better off asking why you are exporting issues and fixing the problem at a business level.
We need access to the Export 5000 issues all data for our analytical purpose.
Please let me know how to get the access to export 10000 issues at a time.
Please let me know how to connect to JIRA Ondemand database
Sorry please ignore above question my question is Here
Please let me know how to get the access to export 50000 issues at a time.
Ok may i have any possibulities download the backup for those 5000 issues
I am trying to connect the Ondemand JIRA database but i dont know how to connect to Ondemand JIRA database
I want the 5000 issues data to do my work with that issues otherwise there has any possibilties to connect to JIRA ondemand database.
Please stop asking the same question repeatedly. It does not change the answer.
Again, you will not get access to an OnDemand database.
while going by these steps administration->issues->statuses to add linked status in workflow i am getting following error
We had some technical problems during your last operation.We deeply apologize for that
How can i get the statuses page as before...
How to export JIRA issues to CSV
My 2 cents - I don't think that the pertinent issue is why Selva wants to do this - it is a reasonable thing to want to do and I think that there is a way:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/220391/how-do-i-increase-the-number-of-rows-on-the-export-to-excel-currently-it-only-exports-1-000-rows and look at what Ricardo has written.
I would caution against making it available to all users because of the potential impact. If you 'google' around I think that there is a way of limiting the ability to do this to members of a specific group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.