I am attempting to add a Super Admin however within 24 hours of me adding the user they revert back to their original user role meaning I cannot assign any issues to them and have to go through the entire process again of making them a Super Admin.
Hi Kelly,
Are you creating them as a Jira Admin or a Project Admin? Just remember that the Permission Scheme attached to a project controls what a user can do, even if they are a Jira Admin. So to assign an issue to them for a project, they must have the Assignable User permissions in the permission scheme for that project.
I think its a Jira Admin?
Can you share a screen shot? A Jira admin is one who is in the Administrators group at the organizational level, not an Administrator at the Project Level
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.