We've recently purchased Aha!
They have a Jira integration and recommend adding a custom field in Jira named "Aha! Rank", which allows Aha! to populate it with a number to display which order it's in in Aha. Does anyone know if I can use this custom field to rank the backlog in Jira instead of the default rank field from Jira?
Right now, I can move backlogs around in Aha! but it doesn't re-order them in Jira - all it does is update the value in the custom field. (not really helpful) - right now, we're having to prioritize backlogs in Aha! and then again in Jira - duplicate work. That can't be right?!?
I'm sure many people use Jira & Aha! - how are you prioritizing backlogs in both products?
I asked Aha! how to handle this and they suggest to just use the "Aha Rank" custom field in Jira to sort the backlog. However, from what I'm reading online, we have to use the Jira Rank in order to pull backlogs into Sprints.
Thoughts?