Hi, I am an administrator and and have been able to asign all of my boards to a Confluence space but not one in particular. Any idea why? I have access to do everyting else.
Hello, @Isabelle Parkinson ! Reading your question I can see that the feature used to work but now, it not behaving as expected. If we are talking Jira Boards, we could start by taking a look in this documentation:
[Jira Software Cloud] What is a board?
Since I could not extract much detail from the initial description, I would like to ask a few questions for clarification. Here they are:
Does the documentation linked above describe the kind of board we are dealing with? Are we referencing Jira Boards? If so, what kind? Are we referencing Trello Boards? Is there some kind of error when you try to finish the procedure you described?
These questions will help us to better understand the situation at hand and come up with a solution for it!
Looking forward to your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.