Hi guys,
let's say I configured my Issue Security Scheme as I wished. There is one thing I do not understand about the issue security. Is this to be set manually for each issue?
How does it work?
Many thanks and best wishes.
Hi Merve
You can set manually or set one by default upon creation.
Please refer to Configuring issue-level security page for further information,Regards
Yes, you set the security level like any other select list.
It is not a simple select list though, it has some extra functions on top of being a list of levels. You can only set a level if
Jira simply ignores the field in cases 1 and 3 when it's not going to do anything, not offering it to you on create/edit/transition. In case 2, it reduces the list of levels you can select from, removing any you are not included in.
Thanks @Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas]
You're welcome.Alternatively you can enroll the Issue Security in Jira Free course to learn more about this feature.
https://training.atlassian.com/skillbuilders
Appreciate the link, Jack! I really like those skill builder courses. Nice idea.
Thank you for the explanation, Nic. I will certainly test the possibilities.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.