I currently have a workflow as follows:
- A task is generated and I assign it to a user
- User pushes task through In Progress and Testing
- Once the user feels like the testing is complete, they select request approval and send it to me to review their work. If I approve it, it is automatically assigned back to them to generate the documentation and then to conduct a team review. If I reject it, I automatically re-assign it back to them with a note.
I should note that I am using a hidden field to control the previous assignee. Not sure it that helps at all.
What I am struggling to figure out is that I have restrictions so that you can only see your own tasks. Once the task is assigned to me for approval, they cannot see it on their task list. I would like to make it so they can get a ready-only view for their task as a backup for me in-case it slips by me.