I have a big excel file composed of several sheets to move in a COnfluence Model
Does anyone have idea to foolow the right way
You want it to be kept together as it looks like in your excel file?
You should definitely use a plugin to achieve this. I would start by looking at one of the spreadsheet plugins available: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=spreadsheet
If you want it more cheaply with more manual work then an alternative would be to use tabs and then copy paste content, again your looking at other types of additional plugins: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=tabs
Without using plugins you will end up using standard pages and then copy/paste content from excel to those pages.
There is no good way that i know of for single button importing it from excel to Confluence.
What do you mean by "Confluence Model"?
Or, more importantly, what are you expecting your data to look like after moving it into Confluence?
Thanks for this clear answer
Good question, I would like to obtain an equivalent of an excel workbook, as I will apply a comala workflow on it. A validation cycle on each page is not possible
One thing that I would test in that case is that If you are using a spreadsheet plugin, is to see if on a published page where you then edit only spreadsheet info (not anything else) then i would want to verify that Comala reacts to that editing and resets the page to draft stage as is intended.
Also do you expect to use formulas on the sheets, if so then a spreadsheet plugin is most likely the best option as other solutions for calculations will probably a big issue to get working as intended (and thats not even touching upon the training issues to get users to understand such a solution :-) )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.