The area I work in is made up of 5 teams. A Story or Defect may have to go through all 5 teams before it is ready for deployment, maybe just 2, maybe 3, maybe 4... depends on what it is. Each team gets their own time period/sprint (4 weeks) to complete their portion. Currently, 1 ticket will travel to each team it needs to go to and then be closed out when deployed. Right now, we only use Jira for creating and tracking tickets. We don't have Sprints set up, can't get any reports or metrics, don't have any meaningful dashboards, etc. I would like to change that, but I need advice on how to organize our tickets. I thought about creating a sub-task for each team under a story or defect, but you can't load sub-tasks into a sprint. I also thought about having a parent story/defect ticket and linking child story/defect tickets to it... 1 for each team that has to work on the story/defect. Each child ticket can move to DONE when development for that team is complete, and the parent ticket can move to DONE after all children are complete. If I do it this way I can load the child tickets into the appropriate sprints and get metrics. I am open to suggestions, please?