This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Example: creating an SLA that doesn't track continuous time
Ask your question here...
my thoughts exactly. The screenshot doesn't explain how a 40h goal is supposed to be implemented.
As I am struggling with implementing relevant SLAs (and useful reports based on those), examples that are half-baked and unfinisher or unclear don't help much. Please update this example!
I talked to our Tech Writer about this in the morning, Hopefully she will address this issue.
Hi everyone - thanks for pointing out the screenshot error. I've updated it in that topic. I agree that we could provide some better examples, so I will also take a look at the SLA docs as a whole and see if we can't clear them up a bit.
Screenshot been updated with the goal now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.